The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update on the "Date"

So, sorry I didn't blog today on the how the date went. So many of you are wondering. So, I thought I would update you. The date was a smashing success, we really kicked it off (private joke). We talked, we laughed and we cried ('cause we were laughing so damn much). I would have had a picture to put in if Dan would have remembered to leave my camera, we found these really cute thongs (NO, not for your feet) that said Old Post on them that we would have bought easily but...oh well...

We haven't scheduled a second date...yet. I think we need to stop laughing from last night still.

I'm glad God sent you my way, Rebecca!!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

I'm glad it worked out 4 ya

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a good date...the best first date I have had in 10 years!
MANY funny moments...when I got home 4 hours later, my husband said, "Geez, what did you do? Start at birth and continue to discuss all the subsquent years?!" Men just don't get it...yes, it was 4 hours and we talked non-stop, but there is still ground left to cover!!!

Tanya said...

Hey, so glad you stalked, I mean stopped, by my blog!!! I will be "home" in two weeks!!! see you soon!