The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The First Day Went Off Without A Hitch




...well, except Emily was late for school (she wanted a ride) because Benjamin & Mommy slept in late. Her mom, the School Board Trustee, couldn't get her to school on time. Oh, well!!!
Benjamin and I played in kindergarten for an hour and met his teacher, saw his classroom, sang a song, read a story & saw his classmates. Tomorrow is his big day!
Hannah and Emily had great first days. Neither really have "friends" in their classes but enjoyed their teachers and I think getting back into the swing of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I know it is hard to let him go though! Just think about when you need a "mental health" day and you get the whole day to relax by yourself...won't it be worth it then? :) So...are you going to be my connection to the schools when we get out there!? :) I filled out my application for Montana Certification last week! I just hope a move is sooner than later!!