The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am in love...


Oh my. Why did I not read these books sooner? 'Cuz I didn't think I would like a teenage vampire love story see I never got what all the hoopla was about. But when I started hearing friends get excited about the 4th book, I got a little curious. Emily had heard about the books from friends too. They are for teenaged readers by George! Well, we borrowed the first one last Thursday, Emily was done on Saturday and "thirsting" for more. Finally Tuesday night she got the second book. I've been reading Twilight since Sunday eve and I am hooked. I vant more!!!!! I wish I could quit my job and just sit home and read and read. I have the book in the car for when I stop at red lights I have something to do for those mere minutes. The Hirnings give this book two thumbs up, two thumbs way up!!!

1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

thanks for the encouragement...I need all I can get!! Okay...I keep hearing people talk about vampire books too....so I can't read the title...tell me more!! (I read at red lights too! tee hee)