The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Last "Splash"









The kids and I headed with the Nolan's (Grace & Benjamin NEEDed a playdate) to Splash Montana for one last dip. It was like 92 degrees out and was just perfect. Benjamin had a blast getting me wet every chance he could on the Lazy River. Hannah and Ellie ended up running into Ellie DeVos too so they all had fun playing. Emily just knew she would know someone at Splash (she is so popular) and she did ~ Abby Bardwick, so they hung out. It was a great time! Kind of makes me sad to see summer go. Today the weather here is going to be 67 and rainy ~ oh, fall is coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

67 degrees...so so so jealous! We are thinking about planning a road trip through South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, etc...

The weather is still so miserably hot here! I am so envious of you guys! :)