The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, July 16, 2008

That Hannah

I have to tell this funny Hannah story. Last night at dinner, Benjamin was just talking, talking and Hannah in her own Hannah way, quietly says "I think Benjamin was so cute as a baby." Pause. "He couldn't talk then". No smile, no nothing. Hannah just observing life, you gotta love Hannah. She lives in her own little world, but I think everyone there likes her.

All Star Update - Emily's team has 2 wins and 1 loss thus far. Another game this afternoon, but, first we pick up Daddy from the airport, yeah!!!! Emily has had a couple of really good hits. If their team is in the Top 4 they will play tomorrow afternoon again and then if they win that they will play Friday morning for the District Championship, then if they win that they head to Billings for State next Monday & Tuesday! Go Mt Sentinel!

No comments: