The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You're An All Star, Get Your Game On, Go Play!


Well, the kids and I head out tomorrow morning, hoping to get on the road by noon for Hannah's 6 o'clock game. (I have so much to do in the morning so pray it all goes smoothly). We are headed to Great Falls to watch our little All Star PLAY BALL!!! I decorated the windows of "Iris" (our purple van) about the girls and All Stars and such and they came home from practice last night and were so excited. Emilys says "Mom, Iris is our BIGGEST fan). We will be there till Sunday and then head home to watch Emily play next week across town. Keep us in your thoughts and all the girls for safe games (it wouldn't hurt if you put in a little request for us to win, win too). Blessings to all!!!

No comments: