The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Monday, July 14, 2008

The Start of Something New


It seems like so much has happened in the last 4 days since I last "blogged". We went to Great Falls and obviously returned, that was Saturday. Hannah's team lost, lost. But not without a good fight, Hannah pitched some and did great! Instead of just leaving GF as soon as we got up we headed to the duck park and their H2O park and we all had a blast there and then came home. Yesterday we then got back in the van and drove to Couer d'Alene Idaho to the beautiful beach there with Nani & McKayla, had dinner and headed back to Missoula. Emily's games start today. Dan made it safely to FL and is hanging out with the mom-in-law & sis-in-law. I of course have tons of pics but right now will just include Emily's All Star one. Have a great day, I am headed off to sit in the stands in Bonner for the day cheerin' on my all star.

No comments: