The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Sunday, July 6, 2008

Flathead Lake Fun

All I can say is we had a blast up at Flathead Lake this w/e. Thank you to the Druyvesteins!!! Sorry I will probably post way too many pics (I only took about 200) but there was so much fun and new experiences to be had. (and we had them!!!). I am so glad Emily has set the goal to be ultra rich and successful when she grows up and own property on Flathead because my butt will be there all the time even though she tells me it won't since I won't be paying the rent. I reminded her that Daddy and I pay the rent where her butt currently resides so she better watch it. Oh by the way if you didn't realize Emily is back with us (tweenager attitude and all). Boy did we miss her!

No comments: