The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just another day in Paradise

I am at work today putting in another 8 hours, this is my 8th day in a row of working 8 hours! (wow! lots of 8s there). Nothing really to report today. Dan & Benjamin are driving to Bozeman to meet Grandpa to bring Hannah home. Our family will be complete again!!! I dropped off the new Hannah album I made this w/e to the fair last night to enter it in the competition. Not that the ribbon means alot but it is kind of fun to enter and have people see my work. I golfed last night on league too. I golfed a BIG 77, yipee, wait I think the lower the number the better the golfer (and I only golfed 8 holes). Emily is supposed to head to Splash with Nicole but I don't know if the weather will cooperate today it looks like rain! I have a school board committee meeting at lunch for personel & negotiations, hey I get a FREE lunch for it. Doesn't that just make it all worth it? Not really!! Hopefully, I'll have something more exciting to report next time. Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments: