The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Friday, July 25, 2008

"The Last Lecture"


I am so sad right now, I just read where Randy Pausch died today. Randy Pausch was the Carnegie Mellon professor who became a sensation after he gave his "Last Lecture". His book is one I just finished this summer, Dan just finished a few weeks ago and Emily is currently reading. Dan actually just watched it this week on line, it took about 1 1/2 hours but he said it was great. We really suggest reading the book!
Randy had pancreatic cancer and knew he was dying. He was 47 and leaves behind 3 little kids and a wife. I &*$%#@+ hate cancer! God bless the Pausch family and their loss! Thank you Randy for all you gave.

No comments: