The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Many, Many Thanks To Our Little Village

It really does take a village to raise a child and I just want to take this moment to thank all of our friends that step up when needed. There are too many too list (or I am afraid I might also forget someone) but you all step up and watch Benjamin or get Hannah home from practice or let Emily stay over when we need to head out for the weekend (or even help with those mutts of ours). I say thank you, I may even get you a little gift, but I want to just really send this post out to you and know that you are so appreciated! We love you and couldn't do it without you! We owe you! You are helping make our kids better people too! Blessings to you all - you know who you are!

1 comment:

aemarsha said...

I just had to thank you for your comment on my blog, and for flying the flag on the 4th of July, and for remembering all of our fallen heroes. Please check in often. You have a beautiful family!

Alice