The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Thursday, July 24, 2008

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

She loves me, she loves me, she really, really loves me.
Okay, so yesterday, Dan, Em & Benjammin took Hannah to Great Falls to meet up with Grandpa (Hannah will be spending some time with Grandma & Grandpa in Billings). They took their fishing poles to stop on their way home. Emily found a rock in the river that looks like a heart. Here is how the conversation goes once she gets home with it:
E - (throws down rock next to me) here I found this for you, it's a heart (walks away)
M - cool, it kinda looks like a boomerang too
E - it's a heart
M - you love me, don't you?
E - yeah, whatever (see she does...hee hee)
(gotta love Emily)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't even imagine how happy it makes me that someone from MONTANA reads my blog occasionally...my dream state! Thank you for the comment...and I can remember vividly acting this same way with my mom...trust me she loves you a whole bunch! :)