The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Friday, July 10, 2009

Let The Adventure Begin...



I want to blog our trip but not sure how to. I took pretty detailed notes everyday and I think I'm just gonna start with the first day and go from there. So we left for Bozeman today for Hannah's (well The Lady O's) state tournament. It's Dan's birthday and I feel bad because that is pretty much forgotten. We need to pack for the trip ahead of us and get through Bozeman first and forge on. We leave home @ 8:10 with 122,485 miles on Mike. We have Kendall with us for the trip to Bozeman. We stop and have lunch at Wendy's and hit the fields. Girls play the Belgrade Wolfpack first. We lose 7-2 - Hannah threw 8 strike outs though! Their coach was horrible and screamed from 3rd base the whole game - really rattled our girls. We should have won that one. Not another game till 1:15 the next day. We are staying at the KOA and Dennis & JoAnn will join us tomorrow. We have dinner at Old Chicago with a big group of the team - the girls sand Happy Birthday to Dan. Afterwards we head back to the field to watch the older Lady Osprey - I sprain my ankle and literally fall flat down on my knees. *OUCH* Can't remember the last time that happened - bloody and all! What a bloody mess!

No comments: