The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The (Art) Work of the Lord??


Benjamin & Hannah drew these pictures in church on Sunday. For whatever reason they did not have childrens time and boy, is an hour a long time for them to sit, especially our little buddy. Benjamin's pic is a self portrait ~ pretty good job since he wore a blue plaid shirt to church. I could totally tell it was him. Hannah's is just a pic but I told her it looked like "Farmer Dan".
I've been feeling bad when I look at the blog. We do have two daughters you know, but lately it just seems like I only talk about Benjamin. Sshhh...he is my favorite, wink, wink ~ so they think and they don't really do "cute" things anymore. But, Emily & Hannah both are doing well with school starting. New teachers, new friends. They both save the school drama for their mama though! Thanks Girls! You gotta love tween girls!!!

No comments: