The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008






Here are pictures of the kids this year. Benjamin was a GRIZ football player. He loved that the number was 5 and that he is 5! Hannah wanted to be a nerd and she was a great one! Emily was a ladybug, we tried to discourage her from trick or treating this year but she bought her own costume and went out with some friends. Emily and Hannah both had friends come over and trick or treat with them. Emily and her friends went off on their own but Hannah was trying so hard to get away from me. She then asked if they could walk a house or two in front of Benjamin and I. I asked her if I was really that bad?? Funny thing is Hannah and Mikayla were the first ones home. Benjamin and I had a great time. He is such a sweet boy. One guy even told him he was a "patient boy". He would walk up to the door and by the time someone came to the door there would be other kids there and they would push him out of the way, he just stood there and waited. Our little guy needs to get a little bigger and push his way back in. Benjamin and I stopped off at some friends/neighbors they had a nice little spread and visited and ate and drank with them and others and then went back on our merry way. But if there was anything spooky like decorations or music/sounds we did not go to that house. He was pretty adamant about that! He is a big wuss like his Daddy! Glad to have one more Halloween over...