The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Friday, October 31, 2008

Binge & Purge ~ It Feels So Good



I've been bingeing and purgeing lately ~ no, not that kind. I have been going through every photo I have in boxes, in rubbermaid containers, in old frames and purgeing. Purgeing the ones that are fuzzy that I will never use. Purgeing the ones that have people in it that I need to purge from my system ~ old boyfriends, friends that turned their back on me when I needed them most, evil people that have been part of our "family". Purgeing the ones that I know are already in two different scrapbooks and a frame. It has felt good. I think everyone could use a little binge and purge from time to time. A cleaning of sorts. I highly recommend it! Happy Purgeing!

No comments: