Michele tagged me to answer 6 unimportant things about me, so here you go.
1. I buy and read "People" magazine every week.
2. I am on a golf team, yet I have only golfed once this year. (May not make it again either :)
3. I went to an All Girl, Catholic High School.
Boy this is hard. Everything about me is so important...NOT. Okay, I'll get back to the job at hand.
4. I don't like to be tickled.
5. I started scrapbooking in 1994, before it was cool.
6. I can't go outside with flip flops on if my toe nails aren't painted (or if they are chipped)
I can't tag anyone else because pretty much I would tag all the people you did Michele. So I'll just check everyone elses blogs to see their answers. There you go things you didn't need to know about Kelley but now you do...