Wednesday, April 22, 2009
10 Reasons I Love Emily
This has been on a list of things to do for a long time now. 10 Reasons I love each of our children. This morning I took charge and took a photo of Emily before she left for school. This is going to be checked off of my things to do -
10. She's an original - there really isn't anyone else like her. She is very opinianated and not afraid to show it!
9. She's her own person - she doesn't go with the flow, she causes her own current
8. She is a Christian - maybe someday she will get to the point where she will question things more, but she really does love the Lord
7. She loves to be home with her family - sometimes I wish she would leave (just kidding) but she really does like to just be home with us. I know that will all change someday soon so we relish it now.
6. She is well rounded - that may be her upbringing but she does play sports, the oboe, the piano, she is a good student, involved in youth groups thru two to three churches, MCT (her acting)
5. She is turning into a beautiful young lady - it's been fun to watch her transformation from kid to girl - almost woman *gulp*
4. I still love her freckles - she is our only one with them!
3. She is very helpful with her brother and always has been. She loves Hannah too she just shows that differently but I see it, sometimes.
2. She loves me and her dad too - she may act like she doesn't but she does. She still wants us to pray with her everynight and she still like hugs even though she may pull away.
1. She is our first born and will always hold a special place in my heart <3. I think she has turned out pretty well for our guinea pig. Now, hopefully we don't mess up the other two.