The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm A 4.0 Student - Who Knew?

Well to fill you in from our Christmas letter - I did start school in January. I am hoping to get in the Radiology Program at the College of Technology through the University of Montana. I loved my first semester. Wasn't quite sure what to expect but I loved it. Loved all of my instructors. Loved everyone I sat by. Was sad to see the first semester end. But I did end up with a 4.0! I was super stoked!

I am taking one summer class. A math class. It's a 10 week class. I go Monday through Thursday from now till the end of July from 11-12. It's a lot but I will be glad to have it over with too.

I am very concerned about my fall classes. It is a very full schedule and some tough classes. I know there is no way I will be able to work especially with Dan on the road and all three kids in different schools next year. So I am trying to take it easy this summer and just get somewhat calm, cool and organized in my everyday life so the fall will not be too bad.

No comments: