The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Without The Mother?





Is it wrong to want to spend Mother's Day, the day I should be celebrated by my kids, far far away from my kids??? By 10 am I wanted to run. Well, not literally RUN but I wanted to get in the car and drive away from the kids and spend the day alone! Saturday had been a crazy day and even with sleeping in - Benjamin cried most of the day (which he NEVER does), Hannah threw a lot of huge fits and Emily, well Emily, just didn't really have a very nice attitude. I said to Dan, who was trying to help but there really was no help to give, "one day, one day a year for them not to fight, not to cry, not to talk back - nope!" Is it too much to ask for? I guess...Happy Mothers Day To Me!

By the way - we had 4, count em, 4 soccer games that afternoon and then we headed to Nani and McKayla's for a birthday dinner for me! It was yummy food and beverages too!

No comments: