The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures of our Everyday Lives

I wish my eyeballs were cameras. I wish they could catch most of the little things that happen in our lives. I say most because obviously there are somethings in my life that aren't very pretty! Screaming, yelling, fighting...
I was really thinking about this yesterday when I was in the swimming pool with Benjamin. He was so happy and silly. He was floating around, singing and just so adorable. I wish I had a waterproof camera in my possession not to have missed those smiles. But, with a real camera in my hands I have missed pretty special moments because I was behind the camera trying to catch that perfect shot. Where do you find that happy medium??

No comments: