The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OMG!

So I just looked at the ticker I have on the blog and the Missoula Marathon is in in 3 months, 2 weeks and, gulp, 3 days! I better get going. Maureen and I were doing well and then I got Influenza A. The doctor told me to take two weeks off to avoid pnemonia. Then we finally get back into training and I my knee gave out on me one day on the track. I ended up having a Medial Collateral Ligamentous Strain - ugh! I am now bracing up and we are back at it but damn those 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days will be here before you know it!!! This is something I really, really want. Hopefully the weather will get nicer soon so we can start running outside - that will help and shake things up a bit! If anyone has any good ideas or comments on running for me - post them here. I'm looking for some advise on any aspect of running!

No comments: