The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Monday, March 23, 2009

Out of the Mouth of My Babe

The other morning Benjamin was going to jump in the shower with me and he came running into our bathroom naked! He then realized he had to go potty before he got in the shower. He pulled up the seat of the toilet and I hear him state "you guys never flush". Well, that is a comment that Daddy and I state all the time in their bathroom! I said "we don't have to, we are kids". Benjamin says "you are not the kids, you are the grown ups". "No we aren't", I say. "You are bigger than me" he says...I asked him if Emily & Hannah were adults then and he told me they were taller than him and Emily has boobs like mine but they are not grown up. He proceeds to tell me how Hannah has little boobs like him. He is such a goof!

Also, last week Benjamin was going very slow one morning. It was like a constant push to keep him on track. After he was finally done eating breakfast, I told him to go get dressed. A few minutes later I walk in his room and there he stands in his pjs still playing cars. I said "buddy, we gotta stay on track. You have to get dressed or you are going to miss the bus". He threw himself on the ground and started to throw a huge tantrum that this was "THE WORST DAY OF HIS LIFE". I should have really explained to him that life is going to get soo much worse but I didn't want to go there.

No comments: