The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where The Heck Have I Been?

I cannot believe I haven't blogged in over three months! What the heck! Where have I been? Here, there and everywhere. Life has not been super pleasant these last few months, I think that is why I haven't been around. Like Thumper says if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

We did sell the house and moved the beginning of this month to a rental back on Grandview (we lived on Grandview before we built and moved to Avon). The kids are still attending their schools even though we are now out of that area - trying hard to keep them put till the end of the school year but not sure how long it will work. We drive them to school every day and pick them up every day. Hannah has adjusted so well to middle school and is so involved in her school I seriously do not want to move her, but it may come down to that. In October Sadie started having seizures and it kind of went down hill from there. We had to, I say WE but it ended up being me, put her down a few weeks later. It was so horrible. She wasn't even 5. It's been a little easier, atleast for me, that we moved. Not use to hearing or seeing her here so that really has helped that void. Putting down two dogs in a year is not something I suggest for anyone - so not fun and so hard to do. So many other crappy things have happened. 2009 was just not our year.

15 more days in the year of 2009 - Please 2010 come quickly...It HAS to be a better year for the Hirnings. I promise to start blooging more these days...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay you're back!!!

Angela said...

I was worried about you.
Chin up. And since were quoting movies..."The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun."