The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Saturday, August 22, 2009

Placid Lake Fun







Tammy emailed me in the morning what were our plans for the day. I told her I may take the kids to Splash and what did she have plan? She said they were going back up to Placid Lake where they spent yesterday at a friends cabin with her parents boat. Did we want to go too? I could think of 50 reasons not to go, things I could do around here and such but what the heck summer is almost over and I have Fridays off at my new job now we should take advantage of the weather! We had to be back in town by 6 for the VBS the kids were attending all week but a few hours at the lake is better than a few hours not, right?? It took a little over an hour to get there but we had almost 4 hours to play! Emily opted out of coming and Dan had a meeting at 4 so he did not come either. Hannah, Benjamin and I had a blast! Most of the time was spent on the boat and tubing around on Mable - a huge tube of sort. Benjamin had so much fun! He kept saying it was the best day of his life! Thanks for the invite Bodlovics!

No comments: