The 5 Hirning's Happenings

My thoughts & happenings in the life of the Hirning's that I want to share with the world...



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My name is Kelley and I am a facebook addict



So I saw where someone was starting a facebook blackout from December 15th 6:00pm to December 16th 6:00pm. I am not really sure the reason, they want facebook to do more for us or something like that. Anyway, I felt it would be a great opportunity to see if I really do have an addiction to facebook. Okay, well, it's been almost 20 hours and even though I would love to click on that little button on my computer that would take me there I haven't. I think I am going to make it the full 24 hours, I do miss Scrabble though today. Hmmmmm...It's just a fun way to stay connected with friends and family all over the country and well now world since I have friend from high school that just accepted my friendship who is stationed in Germany. What can I say? I'm a social butterfly...

No comments: